About Matt Maldre
Award-winning graphic designer and web strategist with extensive experience in both print and online projects from concept to the final product. A diverse field of experience having worked for a Fortune 500 media company as well as a small entrepreneurial business. Strengths include innovative design, remarkable illustration, web management and strategy, programming, and conceptual talents.
» Read more on my Linkedin profile
» View my portfolio
Father of two wonderful kids, public spaces artist, webcomic creator, baseball scorecard artist, media hacker, blogger, podcaster, Chicago Cubs fan, extreme croquet athlete, and photographer. Enjoys linguistics, museums, urbanism, bicycling, public transit, Star Wars, fonts, history, and trivia. Working on over 60 art projects. Very curious, positive, and helpful.
- Encourage creativity in everyone
- Finding the joy in little things
- A new idea every day
- Always be learning, and share what you learn with others
- Sharing interesting & creative thoughts on spudart.org for 19 years
- Fun with baseball cards, stats, and scorecards on 57hits.com & podcast
- How to use media better on mattmaldre.com
- Blogging about creativity and faith on christiannotebook.com
I appreciate that you are visiting my site. Any questions? Feel free to contact me. I’d love to get in touch.