I’m always open to hear about interesting blogs on digital publishing, content, and syndication. Here’s hand-selected list of interesting blogs I currently read via Feedly:
Posts mostly about content
- Content Marketing Institute: daily articles
- Contently: insights and Analysis on Brands, Storytelling, and the Future of Content
- Forrester’s Content Marketing posts
- Eat Media: for the content hungry
- Imagination Publishing: print, digital, broadcast, social media, strategy
- paidContent.org: the economics of digital content
- Newscred blog: thoughts on the future of news
Posts about digital publishing
- Tools of change: transforming publishing from O’Reilly
- Francois Joseph: professional word-wrestler
- Critical Margins: Kevin Eagan’s blog about writing, books, and everyday digital ephemera
Posts about other things, and sometimes content:
- Jeff Jarvis: media, news, and journalism
- Blog Maverick: the mark cuban weblog
- Rex Hammock’s Rexblog.com: commentary on media, marketing, technology, and how great content helps companies succeed.
- Russ Gilbert: creative digital professional
- Scripting news
If you have any additional blogs about content, PLEASE let me know in the comments. I’m hungry for more blogs about content and syndication.
1 thought on “Reading list”
Added a new category: “Digital Publishing” with four blogs.