Mitch Joel writes in Content Pays
All media must be digital.
- It must be mobile.
- It must be asynchronous.
- It must have added multimedia value (bonus material).
- It must be easy to access.
- It must be easy to download/stream.
- It must do more than simply being a digital version of the traditional platform.
- It must be able to make itself more shareable, findable and social.
The last one is of interest to me. As companies to try to protect their articles behind a pay wall, will articles be found and become wanted by others if we can’t share them?